Click through using the links below for abstracts and further information. Once I have given the talk I will upload the slides to my Speaker Deck site.
Upcoming talks in 2020
- A Digital Twin for urban land use and infrastructure demand forecasting, American Association of Geographers Annual Meeting, Denver, CO, 6-10 April. Abstract, conference details.
- Scenario planning for population growth and infrastructure demand, Applied Geography Commission (AGC) Conference, L’Aquila, Italy, 17 to 19 June. Abstract, conference details.
- Using novel data to provide local insights, Royal Statistical Society, Leeds, 5 June. Details and abstract.
- Examining scenarios of ethnic composition in the United Kingdom. International Geographical Union regional Conference, Quebec, 5 to 10 August. Abstract, conference details.
- Using online e-petition data to estimate EU referendum results for UK Parliamentary Constituencies. British Society for Population Studies, Winchester, 10 to 12 September. Abstract, conference details.
- Use of On-Line Data to Provide Rental Housing Market Mass Appraisals for England. European Regional Science Association Congress, Cork, 28 to 31 August. Abstract, conference details.